Monday, September 7, 2009

Caroline Elizabeth

Well, this weekend was a break from showers, and/or weddings, however our friends Shaun and Jade had their baby!!!! They waited to find out whether it would be a boy or girl, so it was extra exciting when we found out that they had a precious baby girl on Friday evening. They named her Caroline Elizabeth and of course we had to go see her as soon as possible, so on Saturday Derek and I headed over to Central Baptist Hospital and here are some photos from our visit with the new parents and their baby girl:


Here's a close up of Caroline:


And of course Derek and I each had to get a picture with her:


(It's a little blurry I'm still figuring out how my camera works.)


Isn't she a beautiful little girl? It always amazes me how tiny they are at first. So precious!

No comments: