Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It is Upon Us....

Sorry for the lack of blogging activity. Things have been crazy. There has been lots going on, in addition to the PE being this Friday. That's right, everything the last few months of studying has been leading up to is upon us. I would greatly appreciate your prayers. I feel that I have adequately prepared and done everything I could on my part to be ready. So Friday, beginning at 8 am and ending between 5 and 6 pm I will be working all sorts of civil engineering problems and I would greatly appreciate your prayers. I know I just need to be calm and read through everything carefully and double check and make sure I don't make any silly mistakes.

There are a lot of other things going on in our lives, in my head etc. but for now I just need to focus on getting through Friday. I will be so happy when it's over, I'm not even really worried about it anymore, just looking forward to being done. I'll be back next week and hopefully back to a little more regular posting. Hope everyone is having a great week!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You will do great! I'll be thinking of you and we'll go out for some celebratory seasonal Starbuck's sometime very soon!

Lucianna said...

good luck Anne!! will definitely pray for you!!

Callie said...

I'll say a prayer for your test - you'll do great!