Monday, July 22, 2013

We're Back!

Derek and I just got back from my 30th birthday trip to Italy! And I have lots of photos to share and things to catch up on. In addition to sharing about Italy, I've also missed out on blogging about the last 2 months of life, which have included fun things like:
  • A Memorial Day Weekend trip to Florida to visit friends and their brand new baby
  • Finishing up I am Third soccer season
  • Weddings and wedding showers for friends
  • A trip to Pennsylvania to visit family and a wedding
  • My unsuccessful attempt to complete an Iron Man Triathlon during the month of June
  • Game nights, bonfires and summer evenings with friends
  • Planning and preparing for a two week trip to Italy
The beginning of the summer was lots of fun, but kind of overshadowed by the Italy trip. We didn't get our plane tickets until May, so a lot of planning happened in a very short time, but the trip turned out amazing. And, due to storms in NYC and delayed flights, we ended up flying to Paris first, and spending the first day of our trip there, then flying to Italy the next morning. So, next up is Chapter 1 of our Italy trip, Paris!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I cannot wait for all the recaps! I've missed your bloggy blog and judging from the amazing Instagram pics there is some good stuff to come. Welcome back!