Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Surprise Birthday Party Weekend (Part 2)

As if an entire day of birthday fun wasn't enough, Derek really surprised me on Sunday, when I showed up to what I thought was just a cookout with our home group from church (we meet every other Sunday, so this was the Sunday we're supposed to meet). We walked in, bringing ice and mac n cheese, since we always potluck when we get together, to a 1983 throwback surprise 30th birthday party.

Everyone was dressed up and the house was decorated a la 1983. They even had an 80's outfit for me to change into. Enjoy the photos!












Thanks to Derek and my sweet friends for pulling off a great surprise and making my 30th extra special!




2 comments:

Kari said...

This is awesome! Your 30th was amazing!!!

Callie said...

I love this, how fun! Happy 30th birthday, Anne! Praying your 30's are filled with tons of blessings. :-)