Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bummer

Well, I have some bad news. My computer is on the fritz. Meaning that it won't start. Which is really unfortunate for many reasons, one being that I won't be able to update my blog until I either figure out how to get it working again, or buy a new one. How, you might ask, am I posting right now if my computer is broken? Well, I stayed a couple minutes late at work to whip up this little post. (Hence the reason there are no pictures and its not as long as usual - don't worry PB, I am doing this after 5:30 when I am officially not on company time anymore.)

So goals for this weekend are:

1) Survive spending the night at Cedarmore (quite possibly my least favorite place)

2) Fix my computer

3) Figureout why I don't want to eat anymore - apparently since my illness last weekend my appetite has not returned. I spent a few days eating at meal times (because its what I've always done) and then feeling super uncomfortably full, so now I've just stopped trying. Don't worry, I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to hopefully get it figured out.

Hope to see you all back here soon with a working computer, and hoping that all of my files can be recovered.

No comments: