Friday, February 11, 2011

Today...

...is Friday!

...the weather will warm up to above freezing!

...all that has caused me to not be able to breathe out my nose the past few days is finally exiting my body (gross, I know, but it feels so good to be getting it all out!)

...I will be chaperoning a high school dance. And not a school sponsored dance, but one the students are putting on themselves, in which we young life leaders along with some friends will be the only chaperons. Prayers are welcome and appreciated.

 It will involve keeping these jokers in line.

...my blog friend Callie is getting ready to have her baby!

...I am trusting that God's plans for my life are better than any I could come up with on my own.

...I am enjoying the contents of this lovely package that came from Kristin over at Living Graciously for winning her Gracious Maven Quest in January!



...I ate chocolate with my breakfast.

...I will love my husband.



...I will love on my pup and my 2 kitties.



...the sun is shining.


...is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments: