Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Random Post

There's lots of things I would like to post about right now, but most of them are kinda heavy and I feel like I don't even know where to begin. So, instead, I will have a nice light-hearted post about things on my not-so-important-but-would-be-fun-to-do list.


1. Make chocolate cupcakes with this salted caramel buttercream frosting. I love salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks and I love buttercream frosting so this sounds like a win all around.


2. And while I'm at it, I would like to go to Starbucks and drink a salted caramel hot chocolate. I'll ask if they can put it in this cute glass:






3. Go to the pumpkin patch. I want to get cute little pumpkins and gourds to decorate my house with and some mums too.




4. Make little glitter pumpkins like I did a couple of years ago.




5. Use my Living Social to play a lot of Bible mini-golf. Anyone want to join me?


6. Go for a hike at Raven Run Nature Sanctuary once more leaves start changing color.


7. Hang out with my LCA peeps who I am really missing not seeing on a regular basis. This includes road trips to visit college girls and grabbing some fro-yo and catching up with the ones that are still in town. 


8. Sit down and actually write a blog post about all that God has been teaching me this past month. It's crazy that I've only not been a YL leader for a month, because it already feels much longer than that. And when I think about all that God has taught me in just this month, it helps me realize how much this was the right decision as hard as its been. 


Hopefully I'll be back with a good post soon. Until then, share with me what's on your not-so-important-but-would-be-fun-to-do list. I'm always looking for ideas :)

2 comments:

Clinton and Randi said...

I second going to starbucks and the pumpkin patch! Let me know when we are going :) I would add..1) learning how to bake a good apple pie with homemade pie crust 2) using my crock pot and having something delicious to eat when I get home from school 3) learning to knit a hat. that's all. for now. :)

Jen said...

woot woot pumpkin patch!!!! paint my garage-full of furniture and go for a picnic!