Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another Pumpkin Patch....

I told you - this is all my fall consists of - weddings and pumpkin patches. And this past weekend did not disappoint. On Saturday Derek and I invited some of our LCA friends over to go pumpkin picking at Boyd's Orchard, and to come back to our house to carve pumpkins and eat Chili. Here are some photos from yet another trip to the pumpkin patch:

This is everyone on the big chair:


They had a DJ there, and someone requested the electric slide. So here we are, the only ones doing the electric slide while everyone else watches.


This is Nate carrying all the pumpkins in his wagon. This is one of my favorites.


And here is Neil carrying around Myranda and Lauren in one of the Wagons.


This is Maddie holding Dereka, the pumpkin. Derek always jokes with people about naming a future daughter Dereka. He does it to get a rise out of me. So in his honor, Maddie and Joe named their pumpkin Dereka.


Back at the house we had a few different things going on. We had some folks carving pumpkins:

And some just hanging out.

I got some Martha Stewart glitter and some of the girls and I glittered pumpkins! I got the idea from my friend Rachel's blog. Here we are glittering.

And here is the finished product. So pretty. (Although it looks like I may have missed a few spots!)


All in all it was another great fall weekend! And don't worry - I have another wedding to go to next weekend, so the pumpkin patches and weddings theme will continue...

1 comment:

Kari said...

I LOVE IT and I wish I were there :(. I'm so thankful that things YL related are going well - praying for you guys!