Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall Swap Stuff

My blog friend Kristin, had a little fall swap party over at her blog back in October. This is the first blog swap I've ever done, and it was fun to pick fun little fall like things out for another person, and to get a fun package in the mail. My blog swap partner was a girl named Jennifer from North Carolina. And she sent me a box full of fun things. So I took a few pictures and thought I would share.


Contents included: a cute candle holder with a delicious smelling candle inside, a yankee candle car air freshener (in a fall scent of course!), back and body works hand sanitizer (also in a fall scent), a cute fall hand towel, fall patterned tissues and sticky pad, pumpkin spice hershey kisses in a little paper holder, apple cider, hot chocolate, tea and some awesome fall recipes.



There was a $15 price limit to spend on the package to send to your swap partner. I would say Jennifer did a great job of utilizing that $15 and sending me an awesome package. It was so exciting to get mail and see all the fun stuff that came.

Have you ever participated in a blog swap? I think I will definitely do it again!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

So fun Anne! I love all the things in your package! Thanks so much for sharing them with us :-) Hope your week is going well so far... ~K

Jessica said...

What fun stuff!! Perfect for fall :-)