Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cookie Time

This past weekend I made LOTS of cookies / Christmassy treats. Saturday I got together with some LCA girls and we made frosted sugar cookies, peanut blossoms, chocolate bon bon drops and chocolate peanut butter bars.  Here are a few photos from all the fun:

the girls:

and the cookies:

Then on Sunday I made more frosted sugar cookies and peanut blossoms, chocolate covered pretzels and chocolate covered ritz crackers with peanut butter. I made cute little gift bags of cookies to give to neighbors, coworkers and our friends who lead Young Life with us at LCA.




I also brought lots of cookies to our yong life Christmas party last night, which looking back on we maybe shouldn't have had because the roads were a bit icy. But luckily no one killed themselves or wrecked their cars :)

I LOVE Christmas cookie baking and am so glad that I was able to get a whole weekend of it in.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

All those cookies look delicious! I love the idea of making chocolate covered pretzel rods, I might have to steal that one for myself :)