Friday, January 21, 2011

Things We Love

I absolutely love Fridays - especially when I don't have to work. And last night there was a snow storm, meaning we were stuck inside. With no where that we had to be today. So we watched episodes of one of our favorite shows:


In  my opinion (and Derek's too) season 4 is probably the best season of Boy Meets World. We laugh, we cry, we relive our childhood. Ok, so we don't really cry, but I've come close a couple of times. It's such a good show! Anyone else out there a Boy Meets World Fan?

3 comments:

Clinton and Randi said...

I LOVE BOY MEETS WORLD.

if i wasn't drowning in homework, i would "drop" by your house (unexpectedly and unannounced) and "just so happen" to suggest we watch a few episodes (or a couple of seasons)...

Jen said...

i have cried at BMW. Is that bad? That last high school episode when mr. feeny tells them that he loves them after they've already left the class...or when the little sister sings 'did i tell you you're my hero'? i could cry right now just typing about it!

jenna said...

I have absolutely cried watching boy meets world! haha i miss that show!