Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas in KY

I'm ridiculous for just now getting to wrap up the second half of our Christmas celebrations, but better late than never.

We headed down to northern KY on Christmas evening. We hung out with Kevin, Kayla Connor and Derek's parents. The next day Rob, Corrie, Henry and Oliver came over and we all celebrated Christmas together. Henry is almost 3, do he was real fun to watch open his presents. He was so excited about each gift and wanted to play with it once he opened it instead of moving onto the next one.

Here are the 3 kiddos.


Oliver opening his gifts.


We got Henry a jungle animal set...


And a Buzz Lightyear outfit :)


Derek and I got some great gifts including clothes and a Lowe's gift card (which we have already put to good use - which I'll share soon!) but our favorite thing was getting to spend time with our nephews.



And I had a little photo shoot with Oliver using my new camera!


In addition to spending quality time with family, we got to see my best friend from high school, Amy and her husband Dave, hang out with Derek's best friend Bryan, and our friends Nick, Stephanie and their son Cole, as well as Derek's friend Will from high school and his wife, Ashley. We also snuck in a trip to Ikea :)

Stephanie and Cole


Will and Ashley


I had fun taking pictures with my new camera. Here are a few fun ones.



That's it for now. We had a wonderful Christmas getting to spend lots of time with both of our families. We've been busy little bees since we have been home, so I'll be back soon to share some fun little projects with you.

No comments: