Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall Colors

One of my favorite things about fall is the changing colors of the trees. I don't know if its because we have had so much rain or what, but this fall there seem to be a lot of really pretty trees. My favorites are the ones that are bright red and orange. The other day I was taking Moose for a walk through the neighborhood and found a tree so pretty I had to take a picture of it and share it with you all. The sun was pretty much down when I took it, so it doesn't look as bright in the picture as it did when I first saw it, but it still makes me smile :)


Also, while I was on a walk with Moose, we passed the best Halloween decorated house in the country. It's true. Last year on one of the national morning shows (like Today or Good Morning America, I'm not sure which one) they had a contest for the best decorated house for Halloween and this one won, and it is right in my neighborhood. Have you all seen it?



It's crazy. When we first approached it Moose, slowed down. I think he was a little scared. Then as we were walking by he was mesmorized by all the stuff. Once it gets dark out you can hardly get down the street there are so many people that come to see it. Its on Tanbark, I think the address is 1144 (at least that's what it looks like in the picture, so if you get a chance you should go check it out. It looks much cooler at night!

No comments: